Snivy in the Sunshine Pokemon GO Community Day Event Ticket - Price, Research & Rewards
Last month, fans were greeted with the introduction of Shiny Fletchling as part of Pokemon GO’s monthly Community Day.
This time out, we’re fitting into the green, grassy spring theme with none other than the Unova starter Snivy.
As usual, players will have the opportunity to encounter a Shiny Snivy at a much higher rate than usual, as well as getting a Serperior that knows a special move.
Alongside this, players will have chance to take part in the Snivy in the Sunshine Special Research Story. Here are all the details you need to know about it.
- MORE POKEMON GO – What are Skrelp and Clauncher, The New Rivals Week Pokemon?
Pokemon GO April Community Day Features
As stated, this month Snivy is the Pokemon in the Community Day spotlight.
The event takes place on Sunday, March 11 and will kick off at 11 am local time, finishing six hours later at 5 pm local time.
During the day, players who evolve a Snivy into a Servine and then to a Serperior, will end up with their Pokemon knowing Frenzy Plant – an incredibly powerful move which is likely to bring Serperior into the Meta.
During the event, players will also earn 3x Catch Stardust and any incense that is started during the event period will last for three hours.
Snivy in the Sunshine Pokemon GO details
This year, we’ve already had three Community Day Special Research Stories. They were The Bravest Bird, Straight to the Top Machop and Stop and Smell the Roselia.
Now, joining those, we have Snivy in the Sunshine.
Tickets for the story cost cost $0.99 (or equivalent in your local currency) and will grant players access to the event.
While it is easiest to complete the event during Community Day, it will remain available afterwards.
The event will feature plenty of rewards for players to earn. Although they’ve not been confirmed yet – this is what trainers competed for last month:
- Power Up Pokemon 10 times: x10 PokeBall
- Catch 15 Fletchling: Fletchling
- Make 5 Nice Throws: x20 Fletchling Candy
- Rewards: x1,000 Stardust, Fletchling and x10 Pinap Berry
- Catch 15 Fletchling: x20 Fletchling Candy
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: Fletchinder
- Evolve 3 Fletchling: x10 PokeBall
- Rewards: 1,000 XP, x15 GreatBall and Fletchling
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws: x20 Fletchling Candy
- Evolve 1 Fletchinder: x5 Golden Razz Berry
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: x5 GreatBall
- Rewards: 2,000 XP, x1 Rocket Radar and x10 UltraBall
- Claim Reward: 3,000 XP
- Claim Reward: Talonflame
- Claim Reward: x5 Silver Pinap Berry
- Rewards: x2,000 Stardust, Talonflame and x2 Rare Candy
While these aren’t guaranteed to be the same this time out, you can expect something very similar.
We will be sure to update this post as soon as the tasks are live.