Solo Leveling Chapter 150: Release Date, Time, And Spoilers
Everything you need to know about Solo Leveling's upcoming chapter.
Are you eagerly waiting to read Solo Leveling Chapter 150? Well, this is everything we know about the upcoming chapter’s release schedule.
Solo Leveling is definitely one of the most popular Korean manhwa on the planet. It tells the story of Sung Jin-woo, the world’s weakest hunter who is on the path to become the strongest hunter after getting reawakened.
Honestly, everything about Solo Leveling is nothing short of amazing, and that’s why everyone is looking forward to reading the upcoming Chapter 150.
- Must Read: Demon Slayer Movie Leaked on PSN? Here’s What Happened With Mugen Train on PS4
Solo Leveling Chapter 150 Release Date And Time
When writing this article, Solo Leveling Chapter 150 is scheduled to release on Wednesday, May 5th, or Thursday, May 6th, depending on your region.
Like previous chapters, the new chapter will also release at midnight KST (Korean Standard Time). However, international fans will have to wait a bit longer to read the upcoming chapter. That’s because the English translation will come out a few hours after the chapter’s official release in Korea.
Anyway, here is the English version’s expected release date for different time zones:
- Pacific Time: 9-11 AM
- Central Time: 11-1 PM
- Eastern Time: 12-2 PM
- British Time: 4-6 PM
Note that the release schedule for Chapter 150 isn’t official, so the timing is subject to change. Nevertheless, we’ll update this post if there is some big change in the release date or timing.
Chapter 150 Spoilers
Interestingly, some juicy spoilers for Solo Leveling Chapter 150 are already out for you to enjoy; here you go:
- In the last chapter, we saw a man entering Go Gun Hee’s office; well, that man actually an Ice Elf known as the ‘White Phantom.’
- Apparently, the Ice Elf is searching the Fragment of Brilliant Light.
- According to him, they’ve already located seven Fragments and “eliminated” two of them.
- After that introduction, the Sovereign of Frost, White Phantom, and Go Gun Hee engage each other in a battle.
- Gun Hee, an S-rank hunter, instantly realizes that he is completely useless in this fight.
- Jin-Woo then receives an alert message about the battle, but he won’t reach there on time.
Note that these spoilers may not be completely accurate, so make sure to read the official chapter once it comes out.
Meanwhile, you can follow Solo Leveling’s latest development on KakaoPage. Also, you can read the manhwa’s English version officially on Tapas Media. Currently, the platform only has up to 136 Solo Leveling chapters, with new chapters releasing on Mondays.