Son of Nor Gets a Content Update with More Quests and New Levels
Son of Nor is receiving a rather major content update and it’s all thanks to community feedback.
Thanks to the fans, the game will now include the improvement of players being able to fight in close-combat situations, so the entire combat feels more polished and smooth. There will also be more Sidequests in several levels.
The newest update brings three new levels, customization option for vanity items, Proving Grounds mode update and EPOC Emotiv support.
Update Features Include:
● Level: Taro A – A city frozen in time by a powerful spell, haunted by lots of ghosts and interesting puzzle situations to solve.
● Level: Taro B – Players encounter the most powerful female mage in the game “Orare”.
● Level: Future Edge – The level is set during a big invasion of the human hometown, which players desperately try to defend. At that point players already have all the powers (wind, fire and essence) and are as powerful as they can be!
● New Customization Option: Vanity Items (connected to collectibles) – Players can now receive decorational items that do not influence gameplay, such as bracelets, pouches, shoulder gear and the like.
● Proving Grounds Update – Collectibles now unlock the ability to spawn enemies in the proving grounds.
● EPOC Emotiv support available.
For the full details of the update, check out the video below.