Song of the Deep Patch 1.02 Hitting All Platforms Next Week
Insomniac Games will be releasing Patch 1.02 for Song of the Deep on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One sometime next week.
The patch seeks to fix rendering issues that causes stuttering/hitching across all platforms, improve mouse/keyboard controls, and add controller support on PC. Insomniac requests that if your controller of choice still doesn’t work after the patch to contact them so they can add support.
There is also a long list of gameplay fixes for Song of the Deep, which you can find below. If any of these or other issues occur, Insomniac has a support request form you can fill out on their site.
- Fixed issue where tether mines become invisible when exploding as the player dies
- Various Fomori Architect boss fixes
- Fixed issue where various claw switches were not opening doors
- Fixed issue where one of the triggered doors in Deeplight closes again after getting the Sonar
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck in the pathway leading up to the Resonance Orb
- Fixed issue where totem heads could become stuck in collision or lost
- Fixed issue where specific doors would appear to be destroyed, but players still couldn’t pass
- Fixed issue in Deeplight where some player’s mirror would not align properly
- Re-tuned Red Reapers in Bone Vaults to keep them from hitting the player unfairly
- Improved tether mine behavior in puzzle sections