Songbird Symphony Soars onto PS4, Switch, and PC Next Spring
Songbird Symphony is a 2D platformer, that already picked up the Judges’ Choice award, where you follow a little bird as he discovers his identity
PQube and developer Joysteak have announced the upcoming release of Songbird Symphony which is coming to all consoles in the spring of next year, just the right time for a little bird named Birb.
Songbird Symphony is the story about a young orphaned bird who has been brought up by a family of Peacocks, who found him alone as an egg. Naturally, it’s obvious he is very different from his adopted family and the rest of his companions. Setting out an adventure of self-discovery, players take little Birbs life into their hands as he leaves the comfort of the nest and heads out into the world.
So, what are some of the features you can experience while discovering the world with Birb?
- An engaging adventure featuring Birb, a unique little bird with a love of singing and bouncing
- Dazzling pixel based graphics that interweave seamlessly with gorgeous sceneries and delightful animations
- Interacting with other characters adds layers of beat to the game’s soundtrack
- Singing in time with the music adds platforms to play that help the forest’s cast of creatures
- A vast world to explore with 12 interconnected levels featuring scores of secret, hidden areas
Tan Kang Soon, producer, and artist at Joysteak states:
“Birb’s story is one of adventure and discovery, but one tied to the rhythm of the forest – quite literally. We set out to make Songbird Symphony as endearing and frankly adorable as we could, but the focus on the music-based play also adds a sense of depth that players might not initially be expecting.”
Amaria Larchet, Product Manager at PQube adds:
“You just don’t see all too many games like Songbird Symphony. Ever since we first met Joysteak, we haven’t been able to get the game out of our heads – it sings the perfect tune for us here at PQube.”
In March this year, PQube had announced, alongside Arc System Works, that it would be publishing BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle for a European release this summer
Songbird Symphony will be launching on PS4, Switch, and PC in Spring 2019, but until then you can see view the latest trailer below: