Sony Announces “Only on Playstation Network” Deal, “Spend $60, Get $10 Back” Promotion
Starting tomorrow, Playstation Network users in North America are in for a treat: Sony has announced the “Only on Playstation Network” program, which features a different game release every Tuesday in October exclusively for download on the PSN. Playstation Plus subscribers will be given a 20% discount on the first launch week titles, Eufloria and Rochard. And as if that wasn’t enough goodies to pique your interest, Sony promises to rewards users with $10 in Playstation Store credit come November for spending $60 out of their PSN wallets over the month of October. This $60 worth of goods can include everything in the Playstation Store, Playstation Plus and Music Unlimited subscriptions, and Video Unlimited purchases as well as anything purchased on Playstation Home.
Check out the lineup of exclusive games being released this month after the cut.
October 4 –
- Eufloria: Developed by Omni Systems, Eufloria allows players to explore and conquer outer space, then use the resources of their conquered territories to build an empire.
- Rochard: A side-scrolling platformer developed by Recoil Games and published by Sony Online Entertainment LLC in which players mine deep-space asteroids and solve environmental puzzles in order to conquer the enemy and protect their territory.
October 11 –
- Sideway: New York: A 2D adventure platformer set in a 3D New York City. Players must rescue their friends from Spray, a mysterious and evil graffiti artist and tagger whose plans include taking control of both the Sideway and real-world versions of New York City.
October 13 –
- Sodium Collection: This exclusive value pack includes the SodiumOne Pilot’s Jacket, unlocking the full 50-level tank combat Salt Shooter game as well as weapon upgrades for your SodiumOne tank. Also included are multitudinous upgrades for Sodium 2: Project Velocity, a high-speed futuristic multiplayer racing game.
October 18 –
- Okabu: Okabu, developed by Hand Circus, is an action-puzzler game where players can fly solo or embark on a co-op campaign. Players guide Kumulo, Nimbe and four heroes on their flying clouds as they battle to save their world from unwanted industrialization at the hands of the threatening Doza.
- RocketBirds: Ratloop Asia’s platform adventurer has players fighting a war against an evil penguin regime, offering both full solo and co-op campaigns with stereoscopic 3D support.
October 25 –
- inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood: Sucker Punch’s inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood explores the darker side of the inFAMOUS universe. Vampires are swarming New Marais, and revered superhero Cole MacGrath has suffered their bites. In order to save his city, and himself, he must find and kill the head vampire. The catch? He has only one night. This game has Playstation Move compatibility.
- PixelJunk Sidescroller: Developed by Q-Games, the popular PixelJunk series gets an old-school twist with this side-scrolling shooter. Dodge alien bullets and upgrade weapons while fighting through endless, epic mayhem.
Additionally, the “Only On PlayStation Network” program will offer a handful of rare classic games for download on the PlayStation Store starting October 4, including the critically-acclaimed titles God Hand, GrimGrimoire, Maximo: Ghosts to Glory, Odin Sphere and Ring of Red.