Sony’s successful subscription service PlayStation Plus will soon celebrate its fifth anniversary, and Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia decided to launch a promotional campaign for the occasion.
The campaign, revealed on Japanese magazines leaked before tomorrow’s shelf date and reported by Hachima Kikou, includes the following perks.
- 5 months subscription for 1,555 yen ($12.55) available from June 29th to July 7th.
- Anyone who will buy 12 months of subscription from July 8th to July 21st will participate to a lottery that will give away 55 5 year subscriptions to the service.
- Free Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- available from June 29th to July 7th for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Free Batman: Arkham Origins – Blackgate available from June 29th to July 7th for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- From July to February 2016, select PSP and classic games will be available for free every month for PlayStation Plus subscribers..
We’ll have to stand-by and see if anything similar will be offered for the west (at the moment there’s a contest going on in Europe, but no free games), but Japanese PlayStation Plus users are in for a treat.