According to the press release:
The Last of Us: Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign which combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.
For those that pre-order the title, they’ll receive the following perks at launch:
- Increased Crafting Speed
- Increased Healing Speed
- 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
- Rifle Clip Capacity Upgrade
- Two skins for Joel and Ellie unlocked after beating the single-player campaign
- Bonus XP for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Extra in-game cash to start
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
The game was announced for a Summer 2014 release. I’m sure this is great news for anyone looking forward to a PS4 port of this highly acclaimed title.
Update: The official UK boxart for The Last of Us: Remastered has been revealed as well, and it’s quite nice (thanks to reader Dennis Djoenz for the tip off):