The sales of the PS4 in Japan haven’t been stellar in the past few months, and Sony is eager to show the upcoming line-up to gamers outside Tokyo.
On three different dates the PS4 and PS Vita line-up will be on tour in Sapporo, Osaka and Fukuoka, bringing along a whole lot of games.
- October 13th – Sapporo – Sapporo Factory Event Space
- November 3rd – Osaka – Dojima River Forum
- November 8th – Fukuoka – Skala Espacio
The event will be held between 11 AM and 6 PM local time at every location, and PlayStation Plus members will receive a gift upon attendance.
Here’s the full line-up:
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-
- Resident Evil 2 Revelations
- DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round
- BladeStorm: Hundred Years’ War & Nightmare
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2015
- FINAL FANTASY Type-0 HD
- The Order: 1886
- LittleBigPlanet 3
- Earth Defense Force 4.1: THE SHADOW OF NEW DESPAIR
- Disgaea 5
- DragonBall Xenoverse
- The Evil Within
- Airship Q
- Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition
- DEEMO ~ The Last Recital
- Samurai Warriors Chronicle 3
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2014
- Chaos Rings III
- Deadman’s Cross
- Dengeki Fighting Climax
- Phantasy Star Nova
- GOD EATER 2: RAGE BURST
That’s definitely a rich line-up, bringing most of the content that was available at Tokyo Game Show across the country. Will it help sales? We’ll have to wait and see about that, but if you live in Sapporo, Osaka or Fukuoka, Sony is coming bearing gifts.