With April closing, the PlayStation Blog has posted the list of free games for PlayStation Plus users starting on May 6. The lineup is the same for both European and North American users. Don’t forget that April’s free games will disappear after the update, so be sure to grab them while you can!
In May users will be receiving:
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (PS4), a Metroid inspired game with heavy influence from the Day of the Dead holiday. This is the updated version that includes not only all previously released DLC but brand new content.
- Ether One (PS4), a first person puzzle-adventure game where you explore and can choose whether to explore the world or solve complex puzzles.
- The Unfinished Swan (PS3), the first title from Giant Sparrow, you take on the role of a young boy who enters a mysterious colorless world with puzzles and strange creatures.
- Race the Sun (PS3), an infinite runner of sorts where you control a ship powered by the sun. Race through minimalist lands to earn high scores and avoid shadows and other obstacles.
- Hohokum (PS Vita), in this game you’ll take control of a kite-like creature who flies around helping out the inhabitants of colorful worlds and unlocking secret locations through exploration.
- Murasaki Baby (PS Vita), the debut of developer Ovosonico tells the tale of a young girl who wakes up in a surreal and dark world full of children’s fantasies and fears with only a purple heart-shaped balloon as company.