Splash Blast Panic Receives a Launch Trailer for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Publisher Digital Smash has released Splash Blast Panic, a competitive party fighting game where you shoot your opponents with a water pistol.
With the summer soon to be drawing into autumn, you might have thought your moments of filling up your water pistol to annoyingly soak your friends had come to an end. Fret not, as publisher Digital Smash announced Splash Blast Panic, a game where you dash, fly and shoot your rivals with a water pistol, is available today on PS4, Xbox, and PC, with a Switch release to follow soon.
Splash Blast Panic is influenced by old arcade titles and some newer competitive party games where you play with friends to show them who’s boss as you pelt them with water bombs, make use of the water gun sentries and reflective shields to out-do your opponent.
Splash Blast Panic was previously shown at GDC, Gamescom, and PAX Prime, and now it has been proudly chosen to be on display in September at Tokyo Game Show.
David Klein, Digital Smash President, stated on the game’s release:
“There’s a lot of creative talent, and we’re happy to engage first-time developers like Team KwaKwa and support their vision of being on console. There’s a lot of love and hard work that goes into making games, and that kind of indie talent needs to be showcased and nurtured. That’s why we get behind fun titles like Splash Blast Panic.”
Key features you will experience in Splash Blast Panic are:
- Up to 4 player multiplayer, in various forms of free for all or team-based matches, with a lot of control over match options for your personal liking!
- Unique levels providing environmental challenges to overcome while still trying to get your opponents outside the ring. With the addition of a big selection of offensive and defensive items so you can baffle your adversary at the last second.
- A heart-pounding soundtrack composed by Mitch Gasser and an insane sound landscape by Julien Mathey
- Arcade mode single player, for more stages and characters, unlocks as well as other little secrets. And also to master your skills in your free time so you can become “that guy”.
- Colorful hand-drawn graphics mixed with an old arcadey feel, accessible for both new players and with little intricacies for more advanced and skilled gamers.
Splash Blast Panic is available August 28th, 2018 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, priced at $14.99 with 10% off for launch week. A Switch announcement for the release date is to follow soon, hopefully.
You can check out the launch trailer for Splash Blast Panic as well as some screenshots below: