Splatoon’s Update 2.5.0 is Here Bringing Battle and Stage Adjustments
Splatoon may be gearing up to stop delivering new content, but Nintendo is doing well with keeping everything in balance. This week, Nintendo implemented Update 2.5.0 in the squid-based shooter, bringing a host of adjustments to battle and stage balance. Earlier this week, Nintendo introduced a new stage — Ancho-V Games — which utilizes propeller fans spread ink. Check out the details of the patch below:
- Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to object placement in Rainmaker Mode.
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Piranha Pit: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Tower Control Mode.
- Museum D’Alfonsino: Fix the issue in modes other than Tower Control in which the area around the central rotating platform was registering as being inked in unintended ways.
- Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fix the issue In Rainmaker Mode in which breaking the Rainmaker barrier while in the central area caused the special gauge to fill more than intended.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.