Splatoon may be gearing up to stop delivering new content, but Nintendo is doing well with keeping everything in balance. This week, Nintendo implemented Update 2.5.0 in the squid-based shooter, bringing a host of adjustments to battle and stage balance. Earlier this week, Nintendo introduced a new stage — Ancho-V Games — which utilizes propeller fans spread ink. Check out the details of the patch below:
- Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to object placement in Rainmaker Mode.
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Piranha Pit: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Tower Control Mode.
- Museum D’Alfonsino: Fix the issue in modes other than Tower Control in which the area around the central rotating platform was registering as being inked in unintended ways.
- Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fix the issue In Rainmaker Mode in which breaking the Rainmaker barrier while in the central area caused the special gauge to fill more than intended.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.