Square Enix just announced Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, an HD remaster of the classic Final Fantasy XII coming to PS4 in 2017.
The remaster will be based on the Japanese re-release Final Fantasy XII International: Zodiac Job System, and will feature several improvements to graphics, features and gameplay.
- Backgrounds, characters models and even cutscenes and fonts will be overhauled in high resolution to match the current generation.
- Audio will support 7.1 surround sound.
- High-Quality voice acting will be included.
- Both Japanese and English voices will be available as a selection in the options.
- Music will also be available in two versions: “original” and “re-recorded”as a selection in the options.
- Loading times will be reduced.
- An auto-save feature will be added. T
- The Turbo Mode introduced with the re-release will also be improved.
Below you can see the first teaser trailer and a few screenshots, while you uncork that bottle of Champagne.