Square Enix announced today that its free to play mobile game Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur is going to get PS4 and PS Vita ports.
The game will be released in Japan on Sony’s platforms this summer, as mentioned in the announcement video and trailer below.
For those unfamiliar with the game, below you you can check out the main features as listed for the Android version:
- Challenge your toughest enemy via Real-Time Party Play!
– Play with up to 4 players simultaneously. Use ‘Chain Attack’ triggered when you select the same knight card as your friend’s card and ‘Weakness Attack’ on the raid boss in order to defeat your enemies!
- More massive, vibrant scale!
– All cards and characters have become lively with top-quality voiceover artists.
Experience three key elements in the game: Scenario by Kazuma Kamachi (author of Toaru Majutsu no Index), beautiful illustrations and 3D works of raid bosses by various illustrators and amazing graphics and quality offered by Square Enix!
- Constant, Non-stop Turn-based Battles!
– Lead your attack in each turn with a fixed cost and trigger ‘Awakening Skill’ by matching your Arthur and card’s type!
Use your tactical ability in various situations to achieve a victory!
- Innovative Growth System!
– Collect evolution materials to upgrade your card as well as the illustration!
Earn Fame Point through combining the same card and increase your chance to obtain a new card in the battle!
Dynamics of Card Growth System adds more fun to the game.
- Build your own deck with unique skills and attributes!
– The most powerful deck is now yours to build with 5 attributes and one of 4 classes: Millionaire, Mercenary, Thief and Diva.
A journey of new Arthurs begins. Four Arthurs have drawn Excalibur that existed in the era of ‘Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur.’ – Bard, Mercenary, Merchant and Thief.
However, as the battle against ‘Invaders’ becomes intense in Britain, there is no place for new Arthurs to step in.
While they are training at ‘Hebrides Castle’ located in the north of Britain, the greatest threat begins to cast a shadow over Britain.
The PlayStation version will be similar in gameplay to the mobile version, but it will include dedicated features and changes.
At the moment there’s no word on whether the game will be released for PS4 and PS Vita for the west, but since the localization is already done, there should be hope.