To celebrate this year’s Golden Week, Japanese video game developer and publisher, Square Enix is offering an extended sale on its official store page to commemorate the occasion.
Now until Thursday, May 10, PC gamers can save up to 50% off on twenty (digital) titles, published by the company. Despite the sale offering a small quantity of game, every title selected for the sale is certainly worth your time and money. However, a few games I suggest picking up (if you haven’t already, of course) include:
- Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorers Edition – ($29.99)
- Final Fantasy III – ($7.99)
- Final Fantasy V – ($7.99)
- Final Fantasy VI – ($7.99)
- Final Fantasy VII – ($5.99)
- Final Fantasy VIII – ($5.99)
- Final Fantasy IX – ($10.49)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster – ($14.99)
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope: 4K & Full HD Remaster – ($10.49)
In other Square Enix news, last week, the company released an abundance of new details regarding its highly anticipated action adventure title Shadow of the Tomb Raider, this includes a new cinematic trailer, a batch of screenshots, as well as unveiling various editions of the game. On top of that, the publisher also confirmed that it is teaming up with NVIDIA and Nixxes Software to work on the PC version of the title. Aside from new information on Shadow of the Tomb Raider, the publisher also unveiled new details about the long-awaited remake of Final Fantasy VII.
For more information on the Square Enix Golden Week Digital Games, head over to the company’s store page.