Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's Newest Patch Brings Pre-Order Content to All Players and Bug Fixes
In the latest update for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, all players of the game can now access its pre-order content for free.
Released at the tail end of last year, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order came out of the gate as one of the best Star Wars games in recent memory. Thanks to its compelling story, a diverse range of characters, and its dedication to rooting the universe of Star Wars in a single-player focused experience, Fallen Order has already been a big success for both developer Respawn Entertainment and Star Wars games as a whole. Thankfully, players can now enjoy more of the game with a new update that fixes some of its smaller bugs, while also bringing some extra content for all players to enjoy.
A new update for Fallen Order has gone live, with Respawn’s community team having broken down the patch notes for the update in the game’s subreddit, r/FallenOrder. As detailed by Respawn, one of the biggest features of the new patch is the implementation of pre-order content for all players of the game, including an orange lightsaber for Cal, new lightsaber hilts, a new skin for the Mantis, and the “Bee-D-1” skin for…well, BD1.
While this content was available for those that pre-ordered the game, now all those that own the game can adorn BD-1 in a striking bee-colored skin or deck out Cal with some new lightsaber hilts. I myself might go for that now orange lightsaber color, as I’ve been recently working my way through Fallen Order in my spare time.
In addition to the pre-order content being added, the latest patch for Fallen Order also addresses a few bug fixes and updates for the game. Specifically, that includes a fix for Photo Mode that could potentially break parts of the game (while nerfing its ability to interact with rockets), collision changes, and some issues with characters appearing and disappearing on certain planets and areas.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and you can pick up the game for yourself right now over on Amazon. You can also check out the full patch notes from the most recent update below from Respawn.
– We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
– Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
– There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
– We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
– Our language translations have been updated.
– There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
– The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
– We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
– Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes:
Orange Lightsaber Blade Color
Mygeeto Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
Umbaran Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis Skin