Stardew Valley PlayStation 4 Trophies Includes Platinum, Vita Version Listed
Stardew Valley‘s PlayStation 4 Trophies includes a platinum trophy among its forty-one total trophies. There are twenty-six bronze, ten silver, four gold, and one platinum trophy making up the total. Curiously a PlayStation Vita version is listed alongside on both PSN Profiles and Exophase, despite no confirmation from the developer.
Gold trophies require the player to craft and ship every item, find every stardrop, and earn 10 million g (currency). Most trophies require players to reach a certain level such as a heart friend level, or to catch every fish, cook every recipe, complete the museum collection, and get married and have two kids.
You can read the full trophy list below and look forward to Stardew Valley‘s debut on consoles on December 13, 2016.
- Iridium Seal: This priceless treasure is the mark of a truly great farmer! Grandpa lives inside…
- Legend (10mil): Earn 10,000,000g
- Mystery Of The Stardrops: Find every stardrop.
- Full Shipment: Ship every item.
- Craft Master: Craft every item.
- Protector Of The Valley: Complete all of the Adventure Guild Monster Slayer goals.
- Sous Chef: Cook 25 different recipes.
- Master Of The Five Ways: Reach level 10 in every skill.
- Fector’s Challenge: Beat ‘Journey Of The Prairie King’ without dying.
- A Big Help: Complete 40 ‘Help Wanted’ requests.
- A Complete Collection: Complete the museum collection.
- Artisan: Craft 30 different items.
- Gourmet Chef: Cook every recipe.
- Master Angler: Catch every fish.
- The Beloved Farmer: Reach a 10-heart friend level with 8 people.
- Polyculture: Ship 15 of each crop.
- A New Friend: Reach a 5-heart friend level with someone.
- Singular Talent: Reach level 10 in a skill.
- Full House: Get married and have two kids
- Best Friends: Reach a 10-heart friend level with someone.
- Cowpoke (50k): Earn 50,000g
- Joja Co. Member Of The Year: Become a Joja Co. member and purchase all the community development perks.
- Local Legend: Restore the Pelican Town Community Center.
- The Bottom: Reach the lowest level of the mines.
- Prairie King: Beat ‘Journey Of The Prairie King’.
- Homesteader (250k): Earn 250,000g
- Monoculture: Ship 300 of one crop.
- Cook: Cook 10 different recipes.
- Popular: Reach a 5-heart friend level with 20 people.
- Gofer: Complete 10 ‘Help Wanted’ requests.
- Treasure Trove: Donate 40 different items to the museum.
- Mother Catch: Catch 100 fish.
- Cliques: Reach a 5-heart friend level with 4 people.
- Ol’ Mariner: Catch 24 different fish.
- Fisherman: Catch 10 different fish.
- Greenhorn (15k): Earn 15,000g
- Networking: Reach a 5-heart friend level with 10 people.
- D.I.Y.: Craft 15 different items.
- Living Large: Upgrade your house to the maximum size.
- Moving Up: Upgrade your house.
- Millionaire (1mil): Earn 1,000,000g