Steam’s 2017 Holiday Sales Is Now Live and Offers Huge Savings on Various Titles
Valve has launched the annual holiday sale on Steam, now until the first week of 2018, save big on a slew of titles available on PC, Mac, and Linux.
With the holiday season in full swing, Valve Corporation has announced a holiday sale on its digital distribution platform Steam. Now until Thursday, January 2018 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST save significantly on more than 100 games for PC, Linux, and Mac.
As the final month of the 2017 gaming year is about to conclude, gamers who did not have a chance to pick up the hottest releases of this year have the opportunity to purchase those games at a discounted price. Several titles released this year I recommend picking up include:
- Cuphead – ($16.99)
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – ($22.49)
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm – ($11.89)
- Prey – ($19.99)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – ($29.99)
- Tekken 7 – ($24.99)
- The Evil Within 2 – ($29.99)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – ($29.99)
Of course, this sale is not exclusive to 2017 release titles, so those looking to buy a couple of games that have been on their radar and wanted a break from more significant releases will surely find something worth picking up. However, here are a few of my recommendations:
- Inside – ($9.99)
- Grand Theft Auto V – ($23.99)
- Goat Simulator: GOATY Edition – ($6.94)
- Portal 2 – ($2.99)
- Rocket League: Game of the Year Edition – ($14.99)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth – ($7.49)
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition – ($19.99)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – ($8.99)
You can check out the full list of games on Steam’s official store page. Speaking of the Steam Holiday sale, if you are looking to buy your PC gamer something, but unsure what to get them, you can always get them a digital gift card, which they can use to buy the games they are interested in.