To celebrate the annual Chinese New Year, Valve is offering a four-day sale on its PC digital distribution platform Steam.
Now until Monday, February 19, PC gamers can save big on thousands of games offered on the site. Despite the sale lasting less than a week, there is a slew of discounts on several fantastic titles. Several games I suggest picking up (if you haven’t already, of course) include:
- BioShock: Infinite – ($7.49)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – ($7.49)
- Cuphead – ($16.99)
- DOOM – ($14.99)
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition – ($35.99)
- Half-Life 2 ($0.99)
- Grand Theft Auto V – ($29.99)
- Okami HD – ($13.99)
- Prey – ($19.99)
- Rocket League – ($11.99)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – ($29.99)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth ($7.49)
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew – ($19.99)
- The Evil Within 2 – ($29.99)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – ($29.99)
Additionally, the Lunar New Year Sale introduces some modifications to Steam Wishlist; adding new sorting and filtering options, which includes the ability to filter items on your list by discount amount, by pricing tiers, or even by the amount of money that currently available in your Steam Wallet. Several other new changes introduce include top-ranked tags for Wishlisted items will also be displayed, making it easier to find games that are similar to the ones they own in their library, release dates, and more. Not only that, but this new update now makes it possible to add games to your cart directly from your Wishlist.
You can check out a full rundown of all the games available on Steam’s official website. If a game you had your eyes is not on sale through Steam, consider checking out the Lunar New Year Sale on Fanatical.