Steam’s latest publisher weekend sale is now live and this weekend is focused on the Killing Floor series.
Now until Monday, April 2 10 am PST/1 pm EST, PC gamers can save up to 80% off in savings on Tripwire Interactive’s zombie-slaying intellectual property. For $3.99, players can get the first installment in the series, while the second title, Killing Floor 2 is $11.99.
Aside from the vanilla games getting a price cut, there are also several version of both titles available as well. Most notably is the Deluxe Edition for Killing Floor 2. For $15.99 gamers receive the base game in addition to the following items
- DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
- “Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr. Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
- 3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
- Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
- Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
- Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
Speaking of Killing Floor 2, the game recently got an update, which introduces a new character, mode, maps, and more. Also, while we are on the topic of the Killing Floor franchise, the series’ first VR title, Killing Floor: Incursion is coming to PlayStation VR sometime this year. Sadly, the PC version of Incursion is not on sale.