Save Up to 80% Off on the Killing Floor Series in Steam’s Weekend Deal
Steam's weekend deal is now live and features up to 80% in savings on the zombie co-op franchise Killing Floor by Tripwire Interactive now until Monday.
Steam’s latest publisher weekend sale is now live and this weekend is focused on the Killing Floor series.
Now until Monday, April 2 10 am PST/1 pm EST, PC gamers can save up to 80% off in savings on Tripwire Interactive’s zombie-slaying intellectual property. For $3.99, players can get the first installment in the series, while the second title, Killing Floor 2 is $11.99.
Aside from the vanilla games getting a price cut, there are also several version of both titles available as well. Most notably is the Deluxe Edition for Killing Floor 2. For $15.99 gamers receive the base game in addition to the following items
- DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
- “Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr. Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
- 3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
- Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
- Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
- Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
Speaking of Killing Floor 2, the game recently got an update, which introduces a new character, mode, maps, and more. Also, while we are on the topic of the Killing Floor franchise, the series’ first VR title, Killing Floor: Incursion is coming to PlayStation VR sometime this year. Sadly, the PC version of Incursion is not on sale.