Stellaris: Leviathans DLC has finally arrived, and to celebrate Paradox Interactive has released a new trailer.
For those who don’t know, the Story Pack DLC brings the following content and features:
- Guardians: Powerful space entities with mysterious origins and motives. Fight or investigate them to unlock technologies and gain access to great treasures.
- Enclaves: Independent outposts of traders and artists who are willing to make a deal. Exchange resources, purchase information about the galaxy, or commission a great work of art for your empire.
- War in Heaven: Where will your fledgling empire lie if two ancient Fallen Empires decide to renew old grievances in a War in Heaven? Will you err on the side of caution and take a side with the stronger power, or will you strike at both whilst they are occupied with their own titanic struggle?
- New art and music to add greater variety and listening pleasures to your game experience.
The launch of Leviathans is accompanied by the Heinlein update Heinlein is a huge free update to the game that addresses many issues for players, including:
- A convenient Auto-Explore feature.
- Rally points for your freshly-assembled Navy.
- The Expansion Planner Interface.
- An overhaul of Strategic Resources.
- Clearer specialization/role for ship types.
- More options for customizing new galaxies.
- New smarter Sector Governors.
Stellaris: Leviathans is available for the PC; it will cost $9.99 USD.
Check out the new trailer below: