Call of Duty Warzone Stim Glich Finally Fixed With Update 1.31
Call of Duty Warzone players need to download update 1.31 to get rid of the Stim glitch.
Recently, Call of Duty Warzone players reported a Stim glitch in the game that granted players an unlimited number of Stims. The glitch then expanded to all the secondary throwables of players including Gas Grenades, Flashbangs, and more. The good news is the Stim glitch Warzone fix rolled out in a new update earlier today. The glitch is now gone, but there’s no guarantee whether it’s going to be back once again or not.
Aside from fixing the Stim glitch, update 1.31 also rebalances the match bonus and kill XP in Kingslayer mode in order to make it more in line with Verdansk BR. Weapons, Gunsmith, Operators, Barracks, and Store, all received minor fixes with the new patch. Check out the details down below:
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display the correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
The Stim glitch Warzone fix also brought some new modes to the playlist. By downloading this new update, you will gain access to Verdansk BR- Armored Royale, Plunder – Quads, and Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios. Note that the patch weighs around 11 GB.
Thus far, no player has reported a new glitch or game-breaking bug in the game so far, but it surely needs more time to evaluate this update and see the results. The Stim glitch was already fixed several times by the developers, but it just kept reappearing again and again, after some time.
Call of Duty Warzone is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. The game received a new map, Rebirth Island, by the launch of Black Ops Cold War Season One, along with some new operators.