Stories: The Path of Destinies Has a Platinum Trophy, Requires You To Make the Right Choices
Upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive Stories: The Path of Destinies will have a platinum trophy, with thirty eight total. The trophy layout follows the standard, collect everything, get a high number with this gameplay mechanic, and so on. It does have some pop-culture references though, such as “What Does the Fox Choose?” playing off of the 2013 viral video hit. There are also a Scorpion of Mortal Combat, Carmalita Fox of Sly Cooper, and Hanzo of Kill Bill references in the trophy list as well.
You can read the full list, sorted by trophy type, below.
- Gray fox is my pup: You have explored the Path of Destinies.
- True Hero: Make all the right choices.
- Hanzo would like these: Forge all swords and make them as best as you can.
- Bookworm: You have discovered all intel the book could show you.
- Sword Fu Master: Once all knowledge you have, rewarded you will be.
- I’m no rookie!: Remember your old talents by spending 15 skill points.
- Running out of pockets: Open 50 small chests and find space for all those goodies.
- Old fox new tricks: Use every trick in the book during a combat encounter.
- C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!: Achieve a 60 hit combo.
- Tough cookie: Die a maximum of 5 times in a story.
- Taking care of yourself: Be careful and finish a level without taking damage from start to finish, after obtaining the book.
- Paleontologist: Do “research” on each type of enemy. With your sword.
- The Crows and the Fox: Pick the feathers off 500 dead Ravens.
- Bling master: Ooooh, shiny! Find a level 3 gem.
- Boreas discoverer: Let’s see what’s out there. Set foot on every island of Boreas.
- Masamune is for melancholic bad guys: Take your sword back to the forge to improve it.
- Is it a sword? Is it a key?: Use each sword to open a different door.
- Unreal treasures: Look for fabulous treasures in 25 epic chests.
- Close your eye: Put 25 Predators to sleep. The eternal kind.
- New reader: You have opened the book for the first time.
- Get over here!: Bring 50 enemies closer to you.
- Show me your moves: Achieve a 30 hit combo.
- Explorer: Curiosity never killed anyone right? Open your first secondary path.
- Spin to win: Roundabouts are fun, but not too much.
- Kurama in a shiny stone: Follow the Iblis Stone’s voice to learn its goal.
- The Rabbit was the murderer!: Discover Lapino’s little secret.
- She’s no Carmelita: Find out more about Zenobia’s behaviour.
- Family jewels: Find your first gem.
- Boom to your doom: Help 25 Explosive Ravens do just that.
- It’s like a small Death Star: Find out why the Skyripper was so well hidden.
- Finders keepers: Open 10 small chests.
- Is it a Grunt? In a can?: Show 25 Shield Ravens that the best defence is actually offence.
- What does the fox choose?: Make your first choice.
- What magic?: Slice 50 Raven Warlocks in two.
- Excalibur? Nah!: Craft a magical sword (Firestorm, Winterthorne or Void Blade).
- The Good, the Bad and the Grunt: Get rid of 75 Raven Grunts.
- Anger management: Destroy 100 inanimate objects.
- You know nothing Arctic Fox!: Get hooked by spending your first skill point.