Super Dungeon Bros Gets its First Big Update; Now Available on Mac
React Games and Wired Production announced today that Super Dungeon Bros has received both a Mac release and its first major update, which adds online multiplayer.
You can read the full patch notes below
- Online Multiplayer – Bros and Broettes can now rock out with 2, 3 or 4 other players in On and Offline Co-Op Multiplayer with Private Lobbies also now available.
- Improved Game Functionality – Single Player and Multiplayer revive functions now match each other, missions related to achievements have been corrected and characters now include an outline when behind set objects (pillars etc) plus much more.
- Weapons Stability – Increased mobility and improved re-load times for ranged weapons as well as fixes for specific issues related to various weapons HP.
- Multiple UI Enhancements – Various UI enhancements have now been implemented including an on-going score count, improved contextual prompts for the threat meter and weapon upgrades.
- General Bug Fixes and Improvements – A host of general bug fixes and improvements, including significantly reduced loading times as well a considerable reduction in frame rate issues encountered by some users.
Brad Moss, Design Director at React Games, had the following to say about this update:
“We’re very proud of what we have accomplished with Super Dungeon Bros, but our hard work doesn’t stop, it really starts now.We are humbled by the generous support and words of encouragement we’ve received from the numerous amounts of players all over the world and are determined to ramp up the fun to deliver an exhilarating experience as we continue to develop the game and add new features over time.”
Super Dungeon Bros is available now on Mac, PC, and PS4, with an Xbox One version coming early next year.