Super Meat Boy Ultra Edition is Out Now
Have you been wanting to pick up Super Meat Boy but don’t have access to it for some reason or another? Perhaps you don’t own one of the consoles, or maybe you just don’t trust Steam. Whatever your reason is, the Super Meat Boy: Ultra Edition is now available on Amazon and should be out in stores this weekend for you to pickup! What does your $20 get you for this awesome, awesome game?
- 40 page booklet which is half comic, half sketchbook
- Mini poster of the “Realistic Meat Boy” art by Dave Rapoza (bottom right in picture)
- Play as the formerly XBox 360 Exclusive Alien Hominid
- Digital Soundtrack featuring 10 of the amazing songs by Danny B, and 5 fan made remixes
- Warp Zone art by artists such as Derek Yu (Spelunky), Terry Cavanagh (vvvvvv), David Hellman (Braid), Adam Saltsman (Canabalt) and more, as well as 6 unreleased / unused warp zone screens.
- A cool outer box (the team stresses how cool it is)
- High Rez character art
- 16 of the most requested sound effect files
- 6 piano arrangements by Brent Kennedy
- Game trailers and video extras
- Development photos
- a Partridge in a Pear Tree
So I made that last one up but holy crap that’s a lot of extras! The Ultra Edition will already feature the recent “Super Meat World” update, and will auto update when the level editor is released. I already own Super Meat Boy on XBLA and Steam, and it’s going to be very hard to resist buying this once it’s in stores. If I had any money right now I would already be filling out the order.