Super Rude Bear Ressurection Dev Offers $1000 to the First Person Who Can Beat the Game Without Dying
Win $1000 by completing the "Rainbow Challenge" in Super Rude Bear.
Super Rude Bear Resurrection is a incredibly difficult platformer inspired by Super Meat Boy. A unique mechanic that sets the game apart is that it can be beaten by anybody if the player loses enough.
When you die in the game, your corpse stays behind creating a sort of “carpet” or “meat-shield” that will prevent you from being hit by things in the levels.
While mechanic that makes the game a bit easier on casual players, developer Alex Jones had an idea for the hardest of hardcore gamers.
The first person who can beat Super Rude Bear Resurrection without a single death will win $1000.
The rules are as follows:
- It must be done in one life, on the rainbow challenge, in the marathon menu.
- No glitches or tool assistance.
- It must be recorded in one take.
- Music and timer must be enabled to prevent cheating.
- You can’t personally know any of the developers.
- The challenge ends in May of 2019.
If you want to learn more about the challenge or have any other questions, you can check out the video posted directly by the developer himself with more information about how to get into contact with him in regards to the challenge.
Super Rude Bear Resurrection is coming to PS4 next week on May 2 and PC on May 5.