Superbeat: XONiC to Get Released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; New Screenshots
The PlayStation Vita rhythm game Superbeat: XONiC will get Released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
acttil announced that the music rhythm game Superbeat: XONiC will be released physically PlayStation 4 and digitally on Xbox One.
This version of the game will contain more music than the PlayStation Vita version that was released in 2015.
The developer details the premise further:
The team at PM Studios is the creative force behind DJ MAX Fever, a widely acclaimed rhythm title for the PlayStation Portable system which released in the North American market in 2008. Equipped with brand-new user interfaces and rhythms, PM Studios crafted an even more innovative and interactive music game experience in 2015—Superbeat: Xonic for the PlayStation Vita system. Now, Superbeat: Xonic is back with even more killer songs for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- All about rhythm! – PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with a high-speed, intuitive system found only in Superbeat: Xonic! Is the rhythm in you?
- Modes that fit you! – Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
- Massive play patterns! – Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Raise the beat with Free Style for endless gameplay!
- New music! – Superbeat: Xonic will feature Beatcraft – exclusive new music alongside several popular tracks – this music is guaranteed to electrify your Xonic experience!
- Real-time DJ ranking! – Check your rank in real-time in both local and worldwide rankings! Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
- Music to your eyes! –Enhance your DJ experience with over 50 captivating illustrations!
You can check out the new screenshots: