SUPERBEAT: XONiC Announced For Switch With Free Music DLC
PM Studio and Acttil announced that SUPERBEAT: XONiC will launch on the Nintendo Swith this October, available now on PS4, PS Vita, and Xbox One.
Additionally, SUPERBEAT: XONiC will have 7 additional tracks available in two separate bundles. Both bundles include 3 tracks each and will launch for $4.99 on August 15 (bundle 1) and August 29 (bundle 2), songs can be purchased individually for $1.99.
New track list:
- Rackin Gravity by 7 Sequence (free)
- Neko-kun by Basiscape
- Select, Start by Steven Silo
- Donut Island by Steven Silo
- Oh-Wei-Oh by Bentley Jones
- STUTTA 2.0 by Bentley Jones
- Talk 2 U by Bentley Jones
For those who purchase the Switch version of the game, these tracks will all be made free.
Developer PM Studios, who has worked on other rhythm titles including DJ MAX Fever, hopes to launch the fast-paced rhythm game to a new console fanbase. Players will once again be able to take the game on the go with them, reminiscent of its PS Vita debut.
The publisher outlines the key features:
- All about rhythm! ? PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with a high-speed, intuitive system found only in SUPERBEAT: XONiC! Is the rhythm in you?
- Modes that fit you! ? Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX, and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
- Massive play patterns! ? Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Raise the beat with Free Style for endless gameplay!
- Real-time DJ ranking! ? Check your rank in real-time in both local and worldwide rankings! Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
- Music to your eyes! ? Enhance your DJ experience with captivating illustrations! Over 50
mesmerizing images are available throughout the game!
- New music via DLC! – Pick up a Switch and the free release-day DLC tracks for a truly slammin’ XONiC experience!
You can check out new screenshots below: