Superhot Team revealed the Forever update for Superhot VR today.
This update will add brand new modes to the game. You can see the list of some of the different modes it adds below:
- Test your aim where only headshots take out out enemies.
- Race against your best scores in bullet-time and real-time.
- Try to complete the game without shooting.
- Get hardcore with faster enemies and less reaction time.
- 10-minute challenge. That’s right, just 10 minutes to complete the game.
Cezary Skorupka, lead designer of Superhot VR, said that he wanted to create this update to give the game’s skilled community even more challenging content to play.
“The community is awesome at this game—way better than us! We need to keep them happy, so we looked for ways to make Superhot VR even more challenging.”
More will be revealed about the Forever Update next month, as the update is still without a release date. Superhot VR is available exclusively on Oculus Rift.