Today, developer Microïds published a new Syberia 3 trailer ahead of its release tomorrow in Europe and next week, April 25th, in North America, on the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac.
For those that don’t know: Syberia 3 is the third game in the Syberia series, which began back in 2002 with the first game, and then was followed up by Syberia 2 in 2004. Now, 13 years later, Syberia 3 is upon us. Here’s an official overview of the game for those who are interested, but don’t know anything about it:
The limitless imagination of Benoît Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate’s past, which catches up with her.
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters, you’ll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
- A brand new tale, completely different from the first two Syberia games.
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit Sokal’s unparalleled artistic direction
- Explore Benoit Sokal’s poetic universe in 3D for the first time
- Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia)
- Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries
Syberia 3 is also in development for the Nintendo Switch, however, this version of the game currently doesn’t have a release date. Below, you can check out the new trailer: