Today, developer Microïds announced that Syberia 3 is set to hit PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac on April 20th in Europe, and on April 25th in North America. A release date for the switch version, was not divulged.
Never heard of Syberia 3? No problem, here’s an official overview:
The limitless imagination of Benoît Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate’s past, which catches up with her.
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters, you’ll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
- A brand new tale, completely different from the first two Syberia games.
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit Sokal’s unparalleled artistic direction
- Explore Benoit Sokal’s poetic universe in 3D for the first time
- Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia)
- Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries
A price point has not been revealed. But a new trailer has — you can check it out below, along with some new screenshots: