Take on the Prince of Demons in Neverwinter: Underdark
Get rid the powerful demons that took over the Underdark. The new Neverwinter expansion includes a quest chain written by top fantasy author R.A. Salvatore.
Inside the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion includes:
- 10-player encounter with the two-headed demon lord, Demogorgon
- All-new campaign including new in-game rewards inspired by the Rage of Demons storyline from Wizards of the Coast
- Mantol-Derith, a new non-combat adventurer hub found in the Underdark
- Two new end-game skirmishes, each with two different ways to achieve victory
- Rifts in the Abyssal plane now summon Demonic encounters throughout the Sword Coast adding variety to open-world Heroic Encounters
- Updates to the Trade Bar Store allowing easier access to items and economy adjustments
- Gear Preview allows players to see how all equippable items will look on their characters
- Additional Strongholds content including a new resource plot and PvP tower
- Artifact weapons can be reforged into new artifact weapons via double refinement above rank 15
- Masterwork Items now obtainable from endgame Professions tasks
- Boons tied to successfully quelling demonic presence in the Underdark campaign
Neverwinter: Underdark is out now on PC and Xbox One in 2016.