Red Dwarf Games has released a new trailer to celebrate the launch of Tales of the Cosmos.
Tales of the Cosmos is a open world sci-fi adventure game that was inspired by the classic adventure games of the 1990’s. In the game you play as Perseus the Dog and Professor Gagayev, who have become stranded on a mysterious unknown planet.
Tales of the Cosmos also has the following features:
– Seamlessly integrated space travel
– Many planets and moons, each can be landed on and explored on foot
– Each planet has interactive objects and characters, as well as puzzles
– Interstellar puzzles: pick up an item on one planet, use it on another
– Integrated puzzle hint system
– Hand-drawn environments
– Modding capabilities, level editor included with the game
– Multi-language support
You can watch the trailer below.Tales of the Cosmos is currently available on PC.