Tales of Berseria Trophy List Continues Tradition of Long Descriptions
The trophy list for Tales of Berseria on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 has been revealed thanks to PSN Profiles. There are fifty-one trophies total, split between a platinum, two gold, ten silver, and thirty eight bronze.
As usual, the descriptions for each trophy can be quite long, taking up two to three lines of text. You can read the full trophy list below, and continue to wait for a North American release date.
- Champion of Berseria: Proof of conquering the world with Velvet and company. Thank you for playing!
- Witness to the Mystic: Proof of seeing every mystic arte. Luck is also a talent.
- Velvet Crowe: Proof of seeing the end of the tale. Now you can go another round or aim at completion!
- Ultimate Stress Relief: Proof of relaxing to the max in an unusual bath. The relief has washed away all memories of clearing the hidden dungeon.
- The Last Level: Raise a character to level 200. There’s nothing that can challenge you now… Or is there?
- The Howling Calamity: Proof of the will to finish the fight against the exorcists. Once all is devoured, it will be done.
- Shattered Soul: Proof of using every Break Soul. Use this unique power wisely and you’ll be able to overcome any foe.
- Pirate Legend: Proof of sailing every water and discovering every treasure. There’s no stone in this world you’ve left unturned.
- Glacite Glut: Collect every glacite. The power is in your hands!
- Emergency Management: Proof of hunting every last code red daemon. You’ve brought an end to that battle.
- Code Red? More Like Code Dead: Proof of conquering every Class 4 Administrative Zone. Yeah, you can brag about this.
- Centurion: Perform a combo with 100 or more hits. Overwhelm your foe with artistic style!
- A Solid B: Bring all characters’ titles to level 2. You seem to have a pretty good grasp of what each character can do.
- Whetstone and Polish: You’ve strengthened equipment 50 times. You seem to have the hang of this. Now go out there and make the best equipment possible!
- Treasure Hunter: An award given to those who find treasure chests and open them. The contents don’t matter. It’s all for the thrill of pulling back that lid.
- The Unquenchable Flame: Proof of learning the true story. In spite of this—No, because of this, you must go on.
- The Unorthodox Witch: Proof Magilou knows 50 or more skills. Her words are questionable, but her ability is authentic.
- The Transgressor’s Chains: Proof of knowing your sin and its price. There is no escape now.
- The Stone-Cold Killer: Proof Velvet knows 50 or more skills. She’ll do whatever she has to in the pursuit of her goal.
- The Sower of Strife: Proof of destroying reason and plunging the world into chaos. Your quest still goes on.
- The Pugnacious Skipper: Proof Eizen knows 50 or more skills. He’s got a fist strong enough to overturn fate and protect his friends.
- The Praying Malak: Proof of creating the Omega Elixir. Laphicet now has something more precious than any item.
- The Lindwurm Turns: Defeat the dire foe, Lindwurm. Did you ever think that maybe you’re the real dire foe?
- The Honorable Warrior: Proof Rokurou knows 50 or more skills. He will pay the debts he owes. That’s the Rangetsu way.
- The Hero’s Bane: Proof of attacking the world’s savior. You will defeat him by any means necessary!
- The Great Gorger: Proof Velvet has relearned the culinary artes. Her Culinary Mystic Arte? Quiche, of course.
- The Earnest Soldier: Proof Eleanor knows 50 or more skills. Despite her misgivings, she’ll step steadily forward, her spear firmly in hand.
- The Curious Youth: Proof Laphicet knows 50 or more skills. He is at an age of expanding curiosity and swift growth.
- The Beast Uncaged: Proof of escaping the island prison. Velvet’s fight for revenge begins here.
- Striding Beyond the End: Proof of defeating visitors from another world. They will travel on, though, as long as their mission remains.
- Soul Vacuum: Collect 20 or more souls in a single battle. Seek out dangerous fights and crush the reinforcements!
- Refreshing Conversation: The main story is nice and all, but it’s important to stop and smell the roses. You’ve learned some surprising things, haven’t you?
- Rangetsu Initiate: Proof of conquering masters of the sword. Rokurou’s skills have reached their zenith.
- Miraculous Myriad: Inflict 10,000 or more damage with a single hit. Use Break Soul combos, increased damage from stuns, and various skills to create the ultimate crushing blow.
- Making a Mint: You’ve earned Tales Coins by relaxing and playing. Who knew they’d pile up like this?
- Magilou’s Magnificent Menagerie: Proof that Magilou’s Menagerie performed perfectly. A capacity crowd! A standing ovation! No refunds!
- Know Thine Enemy: Proof of earning untold wisdom through defeating countless foes in battle after battle. There’s no weakness you can’t exploit.
- Katz Person: You must really love katz to have collected so many katz spirits! That’s the spirit, meow!
- Item Collector: Gels, equipment, food, costumes, valuables. From the powerful and precious to the downright weird, this is proof you’ve collected it all.
- I’ll Take My Board: Proof of unlocking every geotree. Can you do any sweet tricks on that thing?
- Hope Surpassing Reason: Proof Eleanor found her answer. She sees with her own two eyes now, but where is her gaze fixed?
- Hanging with the Hanged Man: Defeat the dire foe, Hanged Man. You’ll always have a friend nearby.
- Follower of the Creed: Proof Eizen has settled one score. But there are still payments to be made. That’s part of the creed.
- Enough Monkeying Around: Defeat the dire foe, Sacred Baboon. Where’s the fun in being polite all the time?
- Economic Linchpin: You buy. You sell. You strengthen equipment. A preferred customer like you is a mover, a shaker, and a genuine job creator.
- Dawn of Darkness: Proof of witnessing and overcoming the dawn of darkness. But beware, for a turtle never forgetz.
- Chef’s Soul: You can make any type of food. That’s pretty cool, right? Well, eat up and get back to battle!
- Bee Stinger: Defeat the dire foe, Queen Bee. Discretion is the better part of valor, but failing to escape is just fate.
- Backtalker: Defeat the dire foe, Bacturnian Man. You can walk away happy now.
- A Veritable Gald Mine: Proof of doing whatever it takes in the pursuit of Gald. Don’t spend it all in one place! Unless you really want to.
- A Promise Made: Proof a promise was made between the reaper and a fighter. You can be sure that promise will be fulfilled.