Teamfight Tactics Dragonlands Update 12.10 Patch Notes Today (May 24)
Teamfight Tactics is all set to roll out a new update that comes with a bunch of large and small changes. Here are the official Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10 Patch Notes.
Update 12.10 largely focuses on stats including Health, Ability Power, Shield and lots more. This update divides the Champions into tiers and adjusts their stats accordingly. The update will go live after a few hours of the release of the patch notes. Also, the devs haven’t informed the players about the server downtime or maintenance.
In addition, new Pride content will also arrive on June 1st. So, make sure you keep an eye on the official page of Teamfight Tactics to get all the latest updates. Below are the official Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10 Patch Notes.
CHECK THIS OUT: Fortnite Railgun Stats & Where To Find In Chapter 3 Season 2
Teamfight Tactics Dragonlands Release Schedule
Dragonlands will have separate release times for various regions and devices. Check them out in the list below:
- PBE (Public Beta Environment) – Afternoon PT on May 24.
- Riot Region Store Content – 11 AM PT on June 8
- Riot Regions Mobile – 4 PM PT on June 8
- Garena/Tencent Content – 11 AM PT on June 9
Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10 Patch Notes
It’s almost here, so I’ve put together a quick resource guide to get you started on Dragonlands! The links cover our new roster, the new mechanics, and our new cosmetics (and ranked rewards). But first, our release schedule!
Large Changes in Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10
With vertical traits being more accessible, we’re mostly going through and making sure each one is worth pursuing—except Innovator, those mechanical machinations are maddeningly menacing.
- Arcanist total Ability Power: 20/50/90/135 >>> 20/50/100/150
- Hextech base shield: 100/150/275/375 >>> 100/175/300/425
- Innovator Mechanical Scarab base Health: 475 >>> 450
- Innovator Mechanical Bear base Health: 775 >>> 725
- Innovator Mechanical Bear Armor & Magic Resist: 55 >>> 50
- Innovator Mechanical Dragon base Health: 1025 >>> 925
- Twinshot chance for attacks and abilities to trigger twice: 40/55/70/100 >>> 40/55/75/100
- Twinshot bonus Attack Damage: 10/25/40/70 >>> 10/25/50/80
- Yordle (6) Mana reduction: 33% >>> 40%
Units: Tier 3
As a triple trait threat with incredible value at one-star (slap a Frozen Heart on this lad and watch him put your enemy carries in slow-mo), Ekko has become even more valuable when you can go deeper into each trait he has.
- Ekko Parallel Convergence Damage: 150/200/400 >>> 125/200/400
- Ekko Parallel Convergence bonus Attack Speed: 35/40/50% >>> 30/40/50%
Units: Tier 4
Our Orianna buffs last patch had her overclocked like my computer before a set release. And before you ask, yes, I do need all 29 of those tabs open.
Last patch we nerfed Morellonomicon to lessen the reliance of damage over time (DOT) units on the item in preparation for Dragonlands. We did this knowing that some champions may suffer, and Renata Glasc suffered most, so we’re giving her a substantial buff to keep this lady boss bossing in a bossly manner.
- Draven Attack Damage: 90 >>> 85
- Kha’Zix Attack Damage: 85 >>> 90
- Orianna max Mana nerf: 30/90 >>> 40/100
- Orianna Command: Shockwave shield: 140/200/700 >>> 125/200/700
- Orianna Command: Shockwave Damage: 325/450/1500 >>> 300/425/1500
- Renata Glasc Toxic Wave Damage: 40/65/240 >>> 50/75/250
Units: Tier 5
Getting beat by Enchanter 5? Splash Viktor in to disenchant your foes!
- Viktor Chaos Rays destruction of remaining shields: 25/33/100% >>> 40/50/200%
Small Changes in Teamfight Tactics Update 12.10
Small, like your free time with Dragonlands being playable on PBE starting the afternoon (Pacific Time) of the 24th.
Buffing the struggling verticals to make sure they’re rewarding during our final patch while lowering the power of Bodyguard 8 now that it’s easier to obtain.
- Keep your eyes on Scholar 6 and the big boys (Colossus) comps—they will be powerful!
- Bodyguard bonus shield: 200/400/800/2000 >>> 200/400/800/1800
- Colossus bonus Health: 800/800/1600 >>> 800/800/1888
- Enforcer 5 bonus Attack Speed: 80% >>> 100%
- Scholar Mana regen: 5/15/25 >>> 5/15/30
Units: Tier 4
The buff your Syndicate comp needed to go orbs to the wall!
- Ahri Orb of Deception Damage: 135/200/450 >>> 140/210/500
- Irelia Bladesurge Attack Damage scaling: 185% >>> 190%