Tera Gets First PS4 and Xbox One Gameplay Trailer Showing Console-Specific Features
En Masse Entertainment shows off console gameplay in a trailer that details how this version of the game will differ from the PC release.
En Masse Entertainment launched a new trailer for the upcoming console version of the fantasy MMORPG, Tera.
Originally exclusive to the PC, Tera on PS4 and Xbox One will have a few UI tweaks to deliver the “high combat action” that fans of the series are used to on console. This includes optimized game controls as well as improved button mapping for each character class.
In the trailer released today, the publisher walks players through these updates along with showing Tera running on console hardware. Additional new features to the console version include:
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
Tera allows players to explore a massive in-game world where they will encounter many Big Ass Monsters (BAMs). During combat, players are able to dodge and launch a series of attacks and skills to create combos and take the monsters down. Additionally, multiple characters will be available to match various player play styles, which will support whether they prefer to quest alone or with friends.
Currently, the game is getting ready for its Open Beta beginning on March 9.
You can check out the new trailer below: