Tesla Storm Cold War Zombies- How to Unlock, Upgrade, Field Upgrade Usage
Here is all you need to know about Tesla Storm Cold War.
Cold War Zombies has received an all-new field upgrade as part of the Season 5 update, and fans are eager to learn more about it.
Both Call of Duty Warzone and Cold War has turned out to be one of the biggest things in the gaming industry, with millions playing the game all over the world. Activision has managed to build a connected ecosystem around its games, and that has managed to work out pretty well for them.
- MORE: How to Get Flamethrower in Cold War Zombies Season 5
In fact, the upcoming game in the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty Vanguard, will also be reportedly integrated with Warzone and Cold War. It seems like the developers do have a long plan for the game in place, and it is all set to expand in the days to come.
Tesla Storm Field Upgrade Cold War – How to Unlock, Upgrade, Usage
One of the latest additions in the latest has been the Tesla Storm Field Upgrade in Cold War Zombies. There is no such way to unlock it and the moment you hop into the game, you will be able to find it in the game itself along with other Field Upgrades.
The Tesla Storm field upgrade “generates a devastating field of lightning around you, so all enemies will be stunned and damaged in close proximity.” It is quite handy and can help players in a number of ways.
Here are the various Tesla Storm field upgrades.
- Base Ability – For 10 seconds, lightning connects to other players, stunning and damaging normal enemies
- Skill Tier I – Double the damage dealt to enemies stunned by Tesla Storm
- Skill Tier II – Increase the duration to 15 seconds
- Skill Tier III – Special enemies can be stunned and damaged by Tesla Storm
- Skill Tier IV – Players generating a field gain 25% increased movement speed
- Skill Tier V – Elite enemies can be stunned and damaged by Tesla Storm