The 8-Bit Time Machine Brings Modern Gaming Tunes into the Past
Have you played one of your games and asked yourself, “I wonder what the soundtrack would sound like if it was released in the 80’s?”
Now the wonderment is over, for composer Giovanni Rotondo has created The 8-bit Time Machine,that transforms the music from Angry, Birds, Destiny into 8-bit sounds.
The full track list will feature:
- Track 10 – YOLAO THE 8-BIT LORD OF TIME (an original track)
- Track 09 – PASO THE 8-BIT TIME TRAVELER (an original track)
- Track 08 – THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE WIND WAKER
- Track 07 – ANGRY BIRDS – Main Theme
- Track 06 – PORTAL – Still Alive
- Track 05 – BATTLEFIELD 1942 – Theme
- Track 04 – BRAID – Downstream
- Track 03 – DESTINY – The Traveler
- Track 02 – SUPER MARIO GALAXY – Gusty Garden Galaxy
- Track 01 – WATCH_DOGS – Satellite
The 10-track digital album will release on January 8th, until then you can have a listen to some of the tracks in the video below.