The Bad Batch Episode 3: Release Date, Time, Runtime and Recap
Here's when you can watch The Bad Batch's next episode.
Wondering when you can watch Star Wars: The Bad Batch Episode 3? Well, here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming episode.
Disney’s The Bad Batch is one of the most popular shows you can watch right now. If you were a fan of The Clone Wars show, you would also enjoy following Clone Force 99’s journey in the new Star Wars series.
You witness the quirky squad going against the self-appointed Emperor who wants to eliminate them. And between all that mess, the Clone Force 99 members have taken the new ‘Omega’ character under their wing.
Episode 2 aired a few moments ago and fans loved everything about it. But now, everyone is looking forward to the next episode.
- More Star Wars: Star Wars: The Bad Batch – Who Are Clone Wars Characters Caleb Dume and Depa Billaba
The Bad Batch Episode 2 Recap
Here is everything you need to know heading into episode 3.
- In the last episode, we saw the Clone Force 99 crew reaching J-19, where we see former Clone trooper Cut and his family.
- We first saw Cut in the second episode of Clone Wars Season 2, and he was the “contact” Hunter was talking about in the first Bad Batch episode.
- After a brief conversation, the crew learns about the inhibitor chip that is used to modify clones’ behaviour.
- Cut also realizes that Hunter started caring for Omega, and he warns Hunter about all the troubles he is going to face as a father.
- Cut tells Hunter that he wants to leave Saleucami with his family, but he needs Chain Codes to travel.
- As Cut can’t get Chain Code because he was Clone Trooper, he asks Hunter’s help to forge Chain Codes.
- However, as soon as the Forged Chain Codes are ready, troopers show up, and a fight breaks out.
- Hunter asks Omega to leave with Cut and his family, but she decides to stay the Clone Force 99 despite all the dangers.
The Bad Batch Episode 3 Runtime
Star Wars: The Bad Batch’s premiere episode was 75 minutes long, which put a smile on the community’s face. But sadly, the following episodes will not be that long. Similar to the second episode, EP3 will also be around 30 minutes in length.
When writing this article, there isn’t any trailer for The Bad Batch Episode 3. Hopefully, we’ll get a short trailer as we get close to the episode’s release. And stay assured, we will update this post as soon as Disney drops something more about the new episode.
The Bad Batch Episode 3 Release Date and Time
The Bad Batch Episode 3 is scheduled to release on Friday, May 14th, 2021.
The next episode will be available to watch exclusively on Disney Plus at 12:00 AM PDT. However, the release timing may vary depending on your international location. Nevertheless, here is episode 3’s specific release timing for different time zones:
- Pacific Time: 12:00 AM PDT
- Central Time: 2:00 AM CDT
- Eastern Time: 3:00 AM EDT
- British Time: 8:00 AM BST
- European Time: 9:00 AM CEST
- Indian Time: 12:30 PM IST
- Japan Time: 4:00 PM JST
- Australian Time: 5:00 PM AEST