The Banner Saga releases next Tuesday, January 12, on consoles and the trophies for the PlayStation 4 and Vita versions have popped up on Exophase. There are 40 total trophies, with one platinum, five gold, five silver, and 29 bronze trophies.
While the PlayStation 4 version is confirmed to release next Tuesday, the Vita version is still in development due to the small size of developer Stoic. PlayStation has stepped in though to help bring the game to Vita at an undisclosed time. You can read the full trophy list below.
- The Banner Saga Master: Get all trophies
- Grudgewielder: Defeat an enemy with a Grudgewielder.
- Diplomat: Get permission to destroy a varl landmark.
- Provoker: Defeat an enemy with a Provoker.
- Godstone Ingrid: Visit the godstone Ingrid.
- Godstone Marek: Visit the godstone Marek.
- Warmaster: Defeat an enemy with a Warmaster.
- Backbiter: Defeat an enemy with a Backbiter.
- Skystriker: Defeat an enemy with a Skystriker.
- Godstone Dundr: Visit the godstone Dundr.
- Eagle Eye: Defeat an enemy with an Eagle Eye.
- Warden: Defeat an enemy with a Warden.
- Bowmaster: Defeat an enemy with a Bowmaster.
- Mender: Defeat an enemy with a Mender.
- Godstone Hridvaldyr: Visit the godstone Hridvaldyr.
- Warleader: Defeat an enemy with a Warleader.
- Godstone Stravhs: Visit the godstone Stravhs.
- Raidmaster: Defeat an enemy with a Raidmaster.
- Siege Archer: Defeat an enemy with a Siege Archer.
- Warhawk: Defeat an enemy with a Warhawk.
- Beat the Odds: Whew…Egil made it the whole way!
- Godstone Bjorulf: Visit the godstone Bjorulf.
- Hunter: Defeat an enemy with a Hunter.
- Thrasher: Defeat an enemy with a Thrasher.
- Shieldmaster: Defeat an enemy with a Shieldmaster.
- Strongarm: Defeat an enemy with a Strongarm.
- Godstone Hadrborg: Visit the godstone Hadrborg.
- Godstone Denglr: Visit the godstone Denglr.
- Spearmaster: Defeat an enemy with a Spearmaster.
- Godstone Radormyr: Visit the godstone Radormyr.
- Master Tactician: Win a battle on Hard difficulty in the camp Training Tent using 6 rank 5 units.
- Forced March: Reach Boersgard in 120 days.
- Hard Difficulty: Complete the game on Hard difficulty.
- High Spirits: Complete the game without ever getting low morale.
- Challenge: Complete the game on Hard difficulty level without losing a single battle.
- Warmonger: Fight 40 battles in a single playthrough.
- Treasure Hunter: Acquire 5 rank 5 items.
- Quartermaster: Complete the game without letting anyone in your caravan die to hunger.
- Innocent: Alette doesn’t want to harm humans or varl…don’t make her.
- Normal Difficulty: Complete the game on Normal difficulty