I’m calling it: Infinity Blade is the best iOS game ever made. What other title looks and plays this well on your iPhone? The downloadable title has set new precedents for iOS games, and its continuing that with the release of extended content for the game. Has there ever been an iOS title with DLC? Because if not, this one is the first.
Deathless Kings will contain new enemies, items, areas and features for your portable enjoyment. It even adds a new game plus feature and I can name a few bigger console games who don’t have that feature. Until the end of the week you can get the DLC for the discounted price of $3. Click here for our review of Infinity Blade and hit the break for more details on the Deathless Kings DLC.
- Gain access to the all-new “Dungeon” game play environment.
- Players can battle and explore through six new game arenas, which nearly doubles the size of the game.
- Featuring The Deathless Kings, players will encounter ten new enemies, including the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok, the Warden, and more.
- Fans will have the ability to continue building their character with NewGame+, which allows gamers to re-master any item, unlock new items in the store, and removes the level cap.
- Collect and master more than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets, and armor.
- Gain new achievements and compete on the leaderboards.
- Enjoy new gameplay enhancements and optimizations, including multiple character slots, dodge button size slider, and audio volume controls.