The Cast is Revealed for the Japanese Arcade Version Of Left 4 Dead: Survivors
Last week, a trailer was revealed for the upcoming Japanese arcade shooter Left 4 Dead: Survivors. It was in this trailer the public saw a glimpse of one of the survivors. Now, more details (including pictures) have been released.
Gone are Francis, Bill, Zoey, Louis, Coach, Ellis, Nick, and Rochelle from Left 4 Dead and its sequel. Instead the game will feature the following characters:
- Kudo Yusuke (CV: Kijima Ryuichi) :Japanese university students. Zombies appeared in the place where you were enjoying the trip to America long-sought.
- Haruka Hirose (CV: Sakura Ayane)
- High school students in Japan, belong to the art club. Feeling kindly, I had spent the day-to-day peaceful.
- Blake Jordan (CV: Takahashi Hidenori)
- Bartender working in the hotel lounge. I was a member of the Navy previously.
- Kirishima Sara (CV: Sawashiro Miyuki)
- Travel favorite tour guide. His father is Japanese and mother is American.
- While you have a school trip guide students of Japan in the United States, has zombie outbreak
Even though the game will have new characters, it will have the same levels and will take place in the United States.
Check out the gallery below for a closer look of the new cast.