Ubisoft Shows The Crew Rewards Program in a New Trailer; Lets You Unlock 19 Vehicles for The Crew 2
By taking part in The Crew Rewards Program, players can complete challenges to unlock new vehicles for use in The Crew 2. Here's how it works.
While The Crew 2 is just about one week from launch, Ubisoft released a new trailer that teased a bunch of vehicles that players can unlock for Ivory Tower’s upcoming sequel just by completing challenges in The Crew before it launches.
Ubisoft detailed that players can jump into The Crew and join the Rewards Program, which will provide them with eighteen challenges to complete. Each challenge unlocks a specific vehicle in The Crew 2. The nineteenth vehicle is offered for just taking part and will give the player access to a Ferrari 458 in The Crew 2.
You can check out the official page for the Rewards Program, but here is the full list of challenges below:
- Customize every visual aspect of a vehicle – Unlocks Ford Mustang GT 2015
- Perform a stunt combo for one minute – Unlocks Ducati Diavel
- Progress to level 50 – Unlocks Maserati Gran Turismo
- Earn a story mission platinum medal using a street spec vehicle – Unlocks Chevrolet Camaro RS 1969
- Reestablish 5-10 control in the South and earn your V4 – Unlocks Indian Chief Dark Horse 2015
- Beat any platinum skill ghost – Unlocks KTM 450 Rally 2015
- Beat police in the Mountain States and earn V6 – Unlocks Hummer H1 Alpha – 2006 Rally Raid Edition
- Escape the police at least once in each region – Unlocks Jeep Wrangler – Rally Raid Edition
- Own a vehicle with all five specs unlocked – Unlocks Mercedes-AMG GT
- Test drive the most expensive vehicle – Unlocks Nissan Fairlady Z 432 (PS30) 1970
- Build a hidden car from wreck parts – Unlocks Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 2012 – Monster Truck
- Increase daily salary to 10,000 Bucks – Unlocks Mazda RX7 2002 – Drift
- Conquer West Coast, win the face-off and get the V8 – Unlocks Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2010 – Touring car
- Have 500,000 bucks in the wallet – Unlocks Ford Focus RS 2010 – Rallycross
- Drive to all five regions in one session as a crew of 2-4 players – Unlocks Lotus Evora GTE
- Complete five of the above awards – Unlocks Proto Leopard Jetsprint
- Complete ten of the above awards – Unlocks BMW M2
- Complete fifteen of the above awards – Unlocks Abarth 124 Spider
A trailer that you can see below from Ubisoft showcases some of the vehicles from the list above in action. The Crew 2 has a season pass, and all major updates that are due to arrive to the title every three months will be free, as well as two new vehicles being added every month. I was able to take part in the Closed Beta and thought that one particular system changed the way the game handles free-roam.
The Crew 2 will be launching on June 20th, 2018 and you can pre-order it on Amazon. It’s going to be available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.