The Division 2 Update 1.36 Patch Notes Today (December 14)
Title Update 14 arrives with today's patch!
A brand new patch for The Division 2 was deployed earlier today (December 14) and brings with it Title Update 14.
Today’s update will, unfortunately, come with some server downtime, but once completed Title Update 14 will be live on all supported platforms with plenty of bug fixes, changes, and the end of year winter rewards.
For more details on The Division 2 December 14 update and maintenance schedule, check out the official patch notes below.
- READ MORE: GTA Online ‘The Contract’ DLC Update Release Time and Date
The Division 2 Server Maintenance Schedule
Unfortunately, to deploy Title Update 14 for The Division 2, servers will be offline for an extended period of time today.
According to the game’s official Twitter account, servers will be offline for 3 hours beginning at 9:30CEST / 3:30AM EDT / 12:30AM PDT. To stay up to date with the latest maintenance updates, check out the official Ubisoft website.
- READ MORE: Among Us PS4, PS5 & Xbox Console Edition Release Time, Date & Price
The Division 2 Update 1.36 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for The Division 2 December 14 update, which brings the game to version 1.36 with plenty of changes.
- The end of year themed Hoarder is back in the Summit and the Open World. Killing them will drop the “Sleigher” weapon as well as the new “Chill Out” gear mask.
- The Santa Hunter is back on the prowl in the Summit penthouse, killing them will drop the “Santa Mask”!.
Performance & Stability
- Fixed an issue where the game will crash on a regular basis when DirectX 12 is enabled on PC.
Talents & Skills
- (Gear set rework) The “Striker’s Battlegear” will no longer lose stacks for missed shots. Stack loss per second has been increased to 2.
- Fixed and issue where the Technician Specialization ammo would get refilled when equipping the 4th piece of the “Tip of the Spear” gear set.
- Fixed an issue where the “Outsider” Talent duration did not match it’s description.The in-game duration has been reduced to 10s, compared to 20s previously.
- Fixed an issue where “Adrenaline Rush” would be triggered by enemy’s skills and traps.
- Fixed an issue where the top floor of The Summit provided significantly more XP than intended (previously awarding more than 10 times the expected amount).
Audio & Narrative
- The missing Echo from Camp White Oak and the Fay Lau Manhunt mission is added to “Mission Rewards”.
- Fixed an issue where the introduction music would not play.
Text & Localisation
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Hours Raid portrait was not showing the player’s names correctly.
- Fixed an issue where right stick description in the German mentions “left” instead of “right”.
- Fixed an issue where the Ubisoft Connect reward condition for the “Impromptu Weapon Skin” was incorrect in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck on background “Inspect Menu” when inspecting Weapon/ skill from a group member while being in a downed state.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience brightness changing from very dark to very bright at certain angles in the final garage door at Space Administration HQ.
- Fixed a stuck NPC’s in a spawn room whilst players would attempt a resource convoy mission at Judiciary Square (Bakery & Cafe).
- Fixed a bunch of “WEIRD textures” & floating objects.
- Fixed some floating graffiti of the word “Checkpoint” at Washington Circle NW.
- Fixed floating trash at East Executive Ave NW.
- Fixed an issue with flickering posters in the Botanic Garden.
- Fixed an issue with a missing wall texture next to stairs on the house of the corner H St NW and 16th ST NW.
- Fixed a floating plant in Downtown West.
- Fixed an issue with flickering texture on ramp east of L’Enfant Promenade.
Level Design gaps
- Fixed a gap present between the building and the ground in Downtown West.
- Fixed a gap between the wall and the ground on the corner East Executive Ave NW and H street NW.
- Fixed a gap between the door and the ground at a building located near “National Bond Armory”.