The Division Gets Two Patches Today, Remedying Substantial Glitches
Ubisoft is slowly patching all of the notable exploits from The Division, according to the change log for today’s server update. These include the infamous double revive glitch, as well as the newly-discovered talent-stacking glitch.
Earlier this week, an Ubisoft community manager noted that players utilizing exploits against Ubisoft’s Code of Conduct (agreed to in the EULA) will be “punished.”
The Division‘s updates went live today on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One — check out the full patch notes below.
- The APC will now only take damage from C4
- Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet
- Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly
- Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally
- PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash
- Fixed a bug where players could revive others twice by holding the Revive key
- Fixed a bug where Talent effects could be stacked by repeatedly switching the equipped weapon. This should also resolve the recent server instability that was due to the increased traffic generated by this bug.