The ESO Blackwood Treasure Maps Locations - Regular and Collector
Here's a guide for Blackwood's treasure hunters.
Looking for Blackwood Treasure Maps locations? We can help you out with the exact locations on the map.
With the arrival of the Blackwood expansion, The Elder Scrolls Online players now have a huge zone on the map to explore. As a major part of the Gates of Oblivion story arc, the Blackwood DLC brings in some new features as well.
- GUIDE: Destiny 2 Iron Banner June 2021 Release Time
If you prefer treasure hunting in Blackwood, then you are going to have a hard time finding all the treasure locations inside this large area. That’s where we can offer you some help.
Where Are the Blackwood Treasure Maps Locations?
Of all 9 treasure maps, 7 locations have been found by players up until now. Remember that three treasure maps are exclusive to the Collector’s Edition owners.
Hopefully, the locations for all Collector’s Edition treasure maps are available. However, two regular maps still missing. The red dots on the map below showcases the exact location of each treasure map.
- The first Collector’s Edition map. You can find the location on the map in the northeast of Rockgrave in the swampy area.
- The second Collector’s Edition map. You will find the location before reaching Sariellen’s Sword crafting site.
- The last Collector’s Edition map. There’s a ruined tower on the western side of Fort Redmane. Head to the southeast of the tower and look towards the tower. You have the angle.
- Showing the first of the regular maps, you will need to find a ruined tower again inside the marked area. The exact spot is inside the fallen tower.
- This is the 6th regular map and pretty easy to find. Just head towards the marked area and you will spot a bridge. Beneath the bridge, you will find the exact digging spot.
- The third regular map. You need to head towards the northeast of the swamp in Map 1. On the shore, you will spot the view on the map.
- This is the fourth regular map. Look for a waterfall in the highlighted location. On the bottom side of the waterfall, there’s a cave entrance. Swim towards the cave and you will find the treasure on land at the end of the cave.
* This post will be updated with the 2nd and 5th treasure maps locations as soon as they are discovered.
The Elder Scrolls Online is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. The Xbox Game Pass can play it for free. The Blackwood expansion is now available on PC, but the console versions will be launched on June 8.