The Jackbox Party Pack 7 is Bringing the Party to Consoles and PC in October
The next round of party games is on The Jackbox Party Pack 7, which is officially releasing for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 15.
It wouldn’t be a year of new game releases without a new collection of party games to look forward to from Jackbox Games, and luckily the developer is delivering once again with the upcoming The Jackbox Party Pack 7. The annual new round of party games has always been a hit with players both at home and online, and for the series’ seventh installment we’ll only have to wait a few more weeks until launch.
Developer Jackbox Games has announced that The Jackbox Party Pack 7 will be launching for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and various other digital platforms on October 15, 2020. For a closer look at what’s in store for the latest Party Pack, you can check out the official trailer below:
For the seventh installment in the series, Jackbox Games is featuring a mix of mostly new games alongside the return of an old favorite with Quiplash 3, a new version of the popular Cards Against Humanity-esque game. In terms of the new games, Party Pack 7 is introducing fresh titles such as Blather ‘Round, which is a guessing game centered around pop culture, and Champ’d Up, a drawing game where players’ creations will have to fight each other to win.
You can check out a complete list of the games that will be featured in The Jackbox Party Pack 7 below:
- Quiplash 3, a head-to-head battle of the wits as you write hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite! (3-8 players)
- The Devils and the Details, the collaborative chaos game where you’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life? (3-8 players)
- Champ’d Up, the drawing fighting game where you get to create absurd characters that will battle each other over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite? (3-8 players)
- Talking Points, the make-it-up-as-you-go public-speaking game. Give a speech responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not! (3-8 players)
- Blather ‘Round, the pop culture guessing game. Describe your secret prompt with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. (2-6 players)
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 will release for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and other digital platforms on October 15, 2020.