The Lab and More Return to Uncharted 3
Players of Uncharted 3 multiplayer have some new features to look forward to in upcoming patch 1.11 that releases near the end of the month. The return of the fan favorite means players will be facing different challenges each week. Some of these challenges include the infamous Sniper/Pistole Deathmatch!
Also we see the return of Elimination mode, which has players battling it out while making sure they stay alive and make each kill count. Players will also now have a new menu in Custom Game for some advance settings.
Here is a full rundown of what new features are included in the patch:
- The Lab returns and we begin the playlist with a T-bolt/Pistole only map. We will be rolling out other game types as the year progresses.
- The Lab will contain treasure drops from whatever the base game type is (the T-bolt/Pistole map is considered Team Deathmatch)
- Elimination Mode has been added.
- Elimination mode will contain treasure drops from Team Deathmatch
- Message of the Day returns – a daily message will pop up with news, tips, and other information
- The following custom game settings are now available via a menu in Custom Game mode called “Advanced Settings”
- Respawn Time
- Buddy Spawning toggle
- Health Multiplier – by percentage
- Sprinting toggle
- Weapon Mode (Default, Basic Weapons, Pistols, RPG-7)
- Medal Kickbacks toggle
- Boosters toggle
- Grenade Throw Back toggle
- If you leave a game, disconnect, or turn off your PS3 mid-game, it will be counted as a loss.
- Kill and deaths no longer count towards your career stats in Plunder and Team Objective modes
- The technical hooks to make the Game of the Year edition (EU) work properly with DLC were added
- The Long Ranger Medal can now be earned by achieving 3 kills at 50 meters in a match instead of 3 kills at 70 meters.
- In Team Deathmatch mode the Airstrip and London maps now are listed with “No Intro” variations. If these variations are selected you’ll start those maps with no convoy events.
With all these new features, there is a little bit of something for everyone. So go out there and get kitty wet.