The Last of Us: Remastered's New Maps Coming Today for Free, Get the Trailer Treatment
Remember the two new maps promised for The Last of Us Remastered and its PS3 predecessor? They are being released today for your perusal, and as already announced they’re available for free.
The two maps are “Financial Plaza” and “Beach,” and come with Patch 1.3, which offer sizable improvements to multiplayer matchmaking and more. Here are the full patch notes (valid only for the PS4 version, the patch for the PS3 version will include only the maps).
The Last of Us Remastered – Patch 1.03 Notes
– Fixed multiple scenarios that could result in a crash
– Fixed minor issues with AI pathing
– Fixed minor issues with missing sound effects
– Altered the ‘Roll’ option for the ‘Camera’ function (now rolls 90 degrees in either direction)
– Added localized logos to the ‘Logo Bars’ selection of the ‘Frame’ function (Russian and Japanese only)
– Improved camera placement and control allowances
– Added “Hide Characters” functionality” to photo mode
Free Maps – now in all playlists:
- Financial Plaza
When entering Factions you will be prompted to download the maps from the PSN Store.
Factions Bug Fixes:
- Updated matchmaking system to decrease the time it takes to find a match
- Implemented Party Chat/microphone fixes and improvements
- Fixed bug where microphone icon would not appear next to the player’s name when talking in the lobby or in-game
- Fixed various crashes and bugs in the game invite system
- Adjusted controller vibration intensity when damaged by a gun or bow
- Fixed an issue where the gun reticle would not display in multiplayer if it was turned off in single player
- Fixed an issue where grunt and effort sounds could be heard coming from a player with Agility 2 equipped
- Fixed an issue where Fortitude level 2 wasn’t providing additional health when being shot by a bow while downed
- Fix for bug where muting a player in the lobby causes a different player to be muted when the lobby changes
Below you can check out a new trailer released by Sony Computer Entertainment showing off the two new maps.