Loveridge Designs, a creative studio based in County Wicklow in Ireland, has announced their new horror game The One We Found and it won’t take too long before we get our hands on it, with hopes of a release on PC and Xbox One in the coming months.
The One We Found takes players on a journey into Whisperwood mental institution, where psychotherapist James Ledgewick, who has a dark past, resides. Buried underneath Whisperwood lays a labyrinth of caves that harbor an unknown pathogen, so it’s up to the player to put together what has gone on within the walls of the institution and unearth the mystery of Whisperwood before the evil escapes and unleashes a new hell on the world, and we really don’t want that, do we?
Loveridge Designs have taken their love of cult horror video games and movies and entwined that passion into The One We Found, thus giving fans of the genre a familiar threat as they make their way around the asylum.
Key Features include:
- Uncover various paths and sub-plots leading to two distinct endings.
- Unravel the mystery of Whisperwood in story mode.
- Unlock weapons and door access as you fight for your life in Survival mode.
- Three deadly challenge maps with hidden secrets & online leaderboards.
- Enhanced for Xbox One X, the world’s most powerful console.
The One We Found will be made available on PC and Xbox One in the coming months, but as yet, an exact release date hasn’t been announced.
Until then, check out The One We Found announcement trailer below: